Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 2934 Adams Ave, San Diego, CA 92116
- turned_in_notHealth ScoreA
- turned_in_notHappy Hour SpecialsYes
- turned_in_notVegan OptionsYes
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForDinner
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Private Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- turned_in_notWheelchair AccessibleYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsNo
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- music_noteGood For DancingNo
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- turned_in_notGood For Happy HourYes
- calendar_todayBest NightsMon, Fri, Sat
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- turned_in_notDogs AllowedNo
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceYes
- scatter_plotHas Pool TableNo
- turned_in_notGender Neutral RestroomsYes
This place is AMAZING, they have the best margaritas in San Diego. They also have happy hour ALL DAY on Mondays. Yes please.
I got carne asada tacos and they were delicious!! They season their chips with a little spice. If you haven't been you need to go. I strongly recommended and I will probably be back.
Make sure you plan to leave with some time because parking is in North Park and it can be a hassle.
I've been going to this place for a few months now and I've held off reviewing it because I was torn with how I felt. I love the look of the bar but unfortunately I have to say that's where it ends.
I've turned a blind eye to their rude, obnoxious staff for way too long. The last time I was there I saw one of the staff guys go off on two ladies who were just using the bathroom, have an argument out loud with a customer, & give me attitude for signing my check incorrectly after he lost my card. I've no idea how a place like this gets customers. Avoid this place like the plague if you know what's good for your soul.
P.S. Their food is bland, over priced and their fish is dry.
Nice bar area with extensive tequila menu.
I ordered a steak taco and it was really good.
Service was friendly and explained the menu.
Bar area was very clean and presentable.
Had this place in mind for a while and finally got the chance to check it out. I really liked the richness of the drinks. Had the server talk us through the drink menu and they simply have one of the most comprehensive tequila selections that I've seen in SoCal. So many exclusive and limited edition brands to consume. After 5-6 glasses, I was so impressed with the range of tequila flavors that I could sample. Literally opened my mind to all the drink combinations of tequilas. Chilled vibe with a pretty straight forward mexicali styled cuisine.
The wait was the one downside. They don't have a list which made things a bit chaotic. Also, there really isn't a line, so you just end up telling the bouncer/frontman that you have a group of 4 and you wait for an unknown amount of time. Could definitely improve here.
Definitely recommend a stop here.
Cantina is not closed!!!! Were alive and well!! Wherever this information came from is completely false!!!! Long live cantina